CNC Turning Center With Y Axis BCK6650：
- The CNC lathe with inclined bed is easier to remove chips than the CNClathe with flat bed.
- The inclined bed is generally 45°.The bed is cast as a whole，withgood rigidity, good stability, good chip removal, high speed and goodaccuracy guarantee.
- The linear rolling guide of the CNC lathe with inclined bed meets therequirements of high speed and high efficiency,reduces frictionalresistance and temperature rise deformation,improves machiningaccuracy, and can ensure the long-term stability of cutting machiningaccuracy.
- The CNC lathe with inclined bed adopts domestic or importedhigh-rigidity turret tool rest,which has high positioning accuracy andsmall deformation during heavy cutting.
- The CNC lathe with inclined bed adopts the overall inclined bed structure,which can still maintain the stability of the machine tool accuracy duringheavy cutting.
- The X and Z axis servo motors are directly connected with the precisionball screw through elastic coupling, with high precision, and the twoends of the screw are fixed, which improves the supporting rigidity of thesupport seat, enables frequent high-speed positioning, and causes the
- High-precision, high-rigidity programmable tailstock.
- ln the design of CNC lathe with inclined bed, the spindle box adoptscorresponding measures to reduce the thermal deformation of thespindle, so that the relative stability of the spindle axis can be maintainedwhen the spindle works for a long time.
Main Technical Parameters Of BCK6650
|Major parameter||The maximum turning diameter on the bed||Φ570||Φ570|
|maximum machining diameter||Φ500||Φ500|
|Maximum machining diameter on the tool holder||Φ230||Φ230|
|Maximum processing length||520(8″)||750(8″)|
|Spindle and chuck parameters||Spindle head form (optional chuck)||A2-6（8″）||A2-6（8″）|
|Recommended spindle motor power||11-15KW||11-15KW|
|Spindle hole diameter||Φ66||Φ66|
|Feed section parameters||X/Z axis screw specifications||3210/4010||3210/4010|
|X-axis limit travel||270||270|
|Recommended X-axis motor torque||11N.M||11N.M|
|X/Z axis rail specifications||45/45||45/45|
|Z axis limit travel||610||810|
|Recommended Z-axis motor torque||11 N.M||11 N.M|
|X, Z axis connection mode||Direct||Direct|
|Turret or Gang||Optional turret (special configuration)||12T||12T|
|Recommended turret center height dimension||100mm||100mm|
|Tailstock maximum stroke||480||480|
|Tailstock sleeve tapered hole||MT5#||MT5#|
|Overall Dimension||Bed type and inclination||Integrated/30°||Integrated/30°|
|Machine size（L * W * H)||1800×1320×1438||2100×1386×1435|
|Weight||Weight (approx. weight)||2500kg||2700kg|
Y-axis Servo Powered Turret BCK6650
Hydraulic Tailstock BCK6650
Hydraulic Station BCK6650
CNC Control System BCK6650