Slant Bed CNC Lathe 50ZWT
- The CNC lathe with inclined bed is easier to remove chips than the CNC lathe with flat bed.
- The bed is cast as a whole, with good rigidity, good stability, good chip removal, high speed and good accuracy guarantee.
- The linear rolling guide of the CNC lathe with inclined bed meets the requirements of high speed and high efficiency, reduces frictional resistance and temperature rise deformation, improves machining accuracy, and can ensure the long-term stability of cutting machining accuracy.
- The CNC lathe with inclined bed adopts domestic or imported high-rigidity turret tool rest, which has high positioning accuracy and small deformation during heavy cutting.
- The CNC lathe with inclined bed adopts the overall inclined bed structure, which can still maintain the stability of the machine tool accuracy during heavy cutting.
- The X and Z axis servo motors are directly connected with the precision ball screw through elastic coupling, with high precision, and the two ends of the screw are fixed, which improves the supporting rigidity of the support seat, enables frequent high-speed positioning, and causes the wire caused by heavy cutting. Bar distortion is minimized.
- High-precision, high-rigidity programmable tailstock.
- In the design of CNC lathe with inclined bed, the spindle box adopts corresponding measures to reduce the thermal deformation of the spindle, so that the relative stability of the spindle axis can be maintained when the spindle works for a long time.
Main Technical Parameters Of 50ZWT
|Bed frame||Overall 30° inclined bed|
|Saddle||Motor bearing seat integrated saddle|
|Tailstock||Square rail plus V rail|
|Drainage||Rear or side row|
|Water tank||Rear-mounted independent water tank or side-mounted independent water tank |
|Chip conveyor||Rear chip removal tank integrated or side chip removal tank split|
|Horizontal or vertical|
|Feed axis motor |
|130mm flange 110mm spigot|
|Protection method||Stainless steel full protection|
|Working desk size||350mm×267mm|
|Countertop center height||110mm|
|The maximum rotation|
of the machine
|Disc processing diameter||300mm||350mm||350mm|
|Shaft processing |
diameter × length
|Spindle outer diameter||170mm||200mm||230mm|
|Spindle through hole||56mm||66mm||86mm|
|Equipped with fixture||A2-5/6寸||A2-6/8 寸 Inch||A2-8/10 寸 Inch|
|Tail top |
|Tailstock structure||Precision sleeve|
|Tip model||Morse 4||Morse4/5||Morse 5|
|Sleeve outer diameter||75mm||95mm||95mm|
|Tip job pressure||5-20KG|
|Chuck tip distance||600mm|
|X-axis repeat positioning||±0.003mm|
|Z axis repeat positioning||±0.005mm|
|X-axis guide model||30 rollers|
|Z-axis guide model||35 rollers|
|X-axis screw model||3208/3210|
|Z-axis screw model||3210/3208/4010|
|Optical machine size||2200mm×1100mm×1250mm|
X-Axis Servo Motor Seat
Scraping And Guinding Process