Advantages Of BR500 CNC Horizontal Machining Center：
- The horizontal machining center is equipped with an advanced numerical control system for automated operation and monitoring.
- It can be programmed to complete machining tasks autonomously.
- Reduce manual intervention, improve work efficiency and stability.
- Reduce manual intervention, improve work efficiency and stability. The table of the horizontal machining center is placed horizontally, and the workpiece is maintained in a horizontal position during the machining process, taking advantage of the vertical direction of the space.
- Large workpieces can be processed in a relatively small footprint.
- The horizontal machining center uses high quality materials and precision manufacturing process, which has good stability and reliability.
Technical Parameters Of BR500 CNC Horizontal Machining Center:
|maximum dimensions of workpiece||mm||800×650|
|Distance from countertop to bottom||mm||1000|
|Worktable center to spindle end face||mm||120~905|
|Table surface to spindle center||mm||50~650|
|Spindle speed||rpm||50～5000(Belt 1:1.5 deceleration)|
|Spindle speed change||stepless speed|
|taper hole of spindle||BT50 (optional BT40)|
|Fast feed speed||m/min||X、Z:24,Y:18|
|Feed cutting speed||m/min||10|
|repeated positioning accuracy||mm||0.008|
|B axis positioning accuracy||±6|
|B axis repeated positioning accuracy||±2|
|guide rail||X/Y/Z:45 rollers|