Features of Small 4 Axis CNC Vertical Machining Center machine:
1. The bed base and the Y-direction guide rail are designed as one piece, and they are used for rear drainage. Four shock-absorbing pads are used for the overall leveling of the machine tool, and they are locked with nuts after adjustment.
2. The X-direction is designed as a large worktable and a small slider structure, that is, the X-axis motor moves with the worktable. The T-slot of the worktable is a through-slot.
3. The movement speed in the Z direction is slow, there is no counterweight, and the Z direction adopts a large torque motor (or a matching mode with a small counterweight).
4. One end of the X, Y, Z three-axis motor seat is equipped with a special bearing for the lead screw (back-to-back), and is locked with a precision round nut for axial positioning. The other end of the lead screw is a floating structure without support. Bearing size is 20 × 47 × 14.
5, X, Y, Z three-axis screw with 2506 specifications.
6. The spindle unit is purchased from BT30-100 (self-made spindle unit can be used). 1:1 transmission.
7. It is recommended to use a 5Nm 110-frame motor for X, a 6Nm 110-frame motor for Y, and a 7.7Nm 130-frame motor for Z.
8. There is a tool magazine installation joint surface on the side of the column, and the machine tool can be installed with BT30-12 bucket hat type tool magazines.
Technical parameters of Small 4 Axis CNC Vertical Machining Center machine:
|Max. table load||200kg||300kg|
|spindle speed||8000r p m||8000r p m|
|spindle nose to table surface||100-500mm||100-620mm|
|Spindle center to Column surface||315mm||400mm|
|Main motor power||3.7kw (servo)||5.5KW(Servo)|
|X axis travel||500mm||630mm|
|Y axis travel||300mm||400mm|
|Z axis travel||450mm||500mm|
|X/Y/Z axis rapid feed||15/15/15m/min||20/20/20m/min|
|Net Weight||2200 kg||2800kg|